Stop Playing Games! - Audiobook
- Guide to navigating organizational project politics
- Uses game concepts to illustrate issues
- Learn to present management with realistic options
- Control communication channels
- Utilize honesty and trust as a project management tool
- Overcome poor project management conditions
Stop Playing Games!—Audiobook
A Project Manager's Guide to Successfully Navigating Organizational Politics
This is Rick Morris' latest best-seller, Stop Playing Games: A Project Manager's Guide to Successfully Navigating Organizational Politics, packaged in a 3-disc CD set! This set includes access to a free Stop Playing Games website—so you can download all of the extras. And yes, you can rip this book to your portable audio device!
Book + Audiobook Promotion—Add the paperback book to your order for an additional $6 discount. Simply add both this product and the RELATED PRODUCT listed below to your cart. The special discount will automatically appear when both products are in your cart.
|Author||RIck A. Morris|
|Subjects||Project Management, Project Politics, Leadershp|
|Packaging||CD Jewel Case|
Write Your Own Review