Billing Terms and Conditions
You may also consult our Returns and Refunds Policy page for information on return, exchange or refund eligibility or the Shipping Policy page for specific information on shipping.
For students who have questions about live instructor-led course policies (virtual or in-person) regarding cancellations, transfers and refunds, please consult our Class Policies Page.
RMCLS currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover credit cards as valid forms of payment. We also accept checks (products ship after funds clear at bank).
Detailed Terms and Conditions of Order
All orders placed with RMCLS, including those made through any webstore that is operated on behalf of RMCLS by another entity, are subject to the terms of these Conditions of Order. Any purported change submitted by a purchaser in any additional documentation is hereby expressly rejected. These Conditions of Order are in addition to any terms and conditions provided by any third party webstore, scheduling service, or payment processor.
- Order Validation and Acceptance. When you place an order, we may verify your method of payment, shipping address and/or tax exempt identification number, if any, before processing your order. Your placement of an order with RMCLS is an acceptance of RMCLS’s offer to sell our Products (those “Products” being those products and services sold through this website and any website to which these terms are attached and including those branded as RMCLS, subject to availability and pursuant to the terms contained in these Conditions of Order. RMCLS, at its discretion, may complete your order by processing your payment and shipping, providing access to or credentials for using, or scheduling your attendance at (in the case of classes or other similar services) the Product, or may, for any reason, decline to complete your order or any part of your order. No order shall be considered completed until the Product has been shipped or the access or credentials for using have been supplied, or in the case of classes or other similar services, until your registration in the course is confirmed. If RMCLS declines to complete your order, RMCLS will attempt to notify you using the email address or other contact information you have provided with your order. Delivery and/or shipment dates provided in connection with any order are estimates only and do not represent fixed or guaranteed delivery dates.
- Quantity Limitations. RMCLS may limit or cancel quantities available for purchase on any order on any basis, and to alter the availability or duration of any special offers at any time. RMCLS may reject any order, or any part of an order.
- Electronic Communication. When you place an order via the website, you are required to provide a valid email address, which we may use to communicate with you regarding the status of your order, advise you regarding shipment of backordered products, and to provide you with any other notices, disclosures or other communications relating to your order. You agree that RMCLS will not be responsible for any damage you incur, or information you do not receive, as a result of your failure to provide and maintain a valid email address or as a result of any failure of your email system, spam filters, or other impediments to your receipt of our communications outside of the reasonable control of RMCLS.
- Pricing and Product Information. RMCLS makes every effort to provide current and accurate information relating to the Products and prices, which are reflected in the prices shown on the product page on the website, but does not guarantee the currency or accuracy of any such information. Information relating to Products is subject to change without notice. Prices are subject to change at any time prior to RMCLS’s completion of your order. In the event we discover a material error in the description or availability of a Product that affects your outstanding order with RMCLS, or an error in pricing, we will notify you of the corrected version, and you may choose to accept the corrected version, or cancel the order. If you choose to cancel the order, and your credit card has already been charged for a purchase, RMCLS will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge. All prices are in U.S. dollars.
- Payment. RMCLS offers the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover . All payments must be made in U.S. dollars.
- Shipping Charges. Except as otherwise provided on the website, (1) shipping or freight charges and insurance will be paid by the customer, (2) all sales are made FOB RMCLS’s warehouse in Minnetonka, USA, and (3) shipping or freight charges from RMCLS’s warehouse in Minnetonka, USA are prepaid and added to the invoice. Estimated shipping charges are displayed as a part of the checkout process.
- Handling Charge. There is no minimum order or handling fee.
- Taxes. Except as otherwise provided on the website, prices shown do not include any federal, state or local taxes, or any other taxes or charges imposed by any government authority, including, without limitation, sales, use, excise, value-added or similar taxes. Where applicable, such taxes and charges shall be billed as a separate item and paid by you. Orders are accepted with the understanding that such taxes and charges shall be added, as required by law. RMCLS charges sales tax unless you have a valid sales tax exemption certificate on file with RMCLS. RMCLS will not refund tax amounts collected in the event a valid sales tax certificate is not provided. If you provide a certificate that is not accepted for any reason by any governmental or regulatory authority, and RMCLS is required to pay tax on your purchase, you will reimburse RMCLS for the amount of such tax, and RMCLS’s reasonable expenses incurred in connection with the payment and collection of such tax.
- Dishonored and Late Payments. You shall pay to RMCLS all costs incurred by RMCLS in collecting on any dishonored payment or on any past due amount from you, including all court costs, collection costs, and attorney’s fees. If a payment method you give us for payment is dishonored or for any reason by the bank or other institution on which it is drawn, you agree to pay RMCLS $30.00 as a service charge (if the payment cannot be re-deposited) pursuant to Minnesota Statutes § 604.113.
- Out of Stock. If a Product you order is out of stock at time of order placement, you may elect to have it shipped on a subsequent shipment. Except as otherwise provided on the website, additional shipping charges will apply to each shipment. Backorders will be held based on your request.
- Export Compliance. In addition to the United States and its territories, RMCLS accepts international orders through other forums. Some Products may not be available for shipment outside the United States. All orders of international origin or destination are subject to export control laws, restrictions, regulations and orders of the United States. You agree to comply with all applicable export control laws, restrictions, regulations and orders of the United States or applicable foreign agencies or authorities. You shall not, directly or indirectly, sell, export, transfer, transship, assign, use, or dispose of Products in a manner which may result in any non-compliance with applicable export control laws, restrictions, regulations, and orders of the United States or applicable foreign agencies or authorities. You are responsible for obtaining any license or other official authorizations that may be required to export, re-export or import Products. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
- Freight Damage. If you receive merchandise that has been damaged in transit, it is important to keep the shipping carton, packing material and parts intact. Please contact a RMCLS Customer Service representative (See the FAQ herein) immediately to initiate a claim.
- Return Policy. Please consult our returns and refunds policy page at: https://store.rmcls.com/returns-refunds-policy. In the event RMC requests that you return a Product, by returning any Product to RMCLS, you represent and warrant that the returned Product was purchased from RMCLS, is not counterfeit or otherwise non-conforming. You also agree that RMCLS may test any returned Product to determine whether such Product is counterfeit, non-conforming, or otherwise violates these Conditions of Order. In the event RMCLS determines, in its sole discretion, that any returned Product is counterfeit, non-conforming, or otherwise violates these Conditions of Order, RMCLS may (i) report such problem to any applicable governmental or regulatory agency or any other applicable third party; (ii) quarantine such product for further testing or other analysis; and/or (iii) take such other actions as may be required or permitted under applicable law.
- Product Warranty. RMC classes are subject to the RMC Class Guarantee, which may be viewed at: http://www.rmcls.com/rmc-guarantee/. RMC software and online services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, and the warranties, limitations of liability, and other terms set forth in those additional terms shall control and supersede any conflicting terms in these Conditions of Order. RMCLS warrants that the goods sold hereunder shall be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of delivery. This warranty is granted for the exclusive benefit of you and shall not accrue to the benefit of any end user or other third party, unless otherwise required by applicable law. THIS WARRANTY COMPRISES THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY RELATING TO GOODS SOLD OR MANUFACTURED BY RMCLS. RMCLS MAKES NO OTHER REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ITS GOODS.
RMCLS SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES AND DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES REGARDING ITS GOODS AND SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR WARRANTIES ARISING FROM THE COURSE OF DEALINGS OR USAGE OF TRADE. This warranty shall not apply to any defect resulting from alteration, misuse or neglect of the goods by you or any third party.
SOME JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING (AS TO CONSUMERS) NEW JERSEY, MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF WARRANTIES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation of Liability: In the event that any goods sold or manufactured by RMCLS fail to conform to the terms of RMCLS’s warranty as provided herein, your exclusive remedy shall be limited to return of the non-conforming or defective goods to RMCLS for repair, replacement, or refund of the purchase price of the goods, at RMCLS’s sole option, provided the goods are returned within thirty (30) days after timely notice of non-conformance has been given to RMCLS, and confirmed by RMCLS to be non-conforming or defective. All claims for non-conformance or breach of warranty shall be deemed waived unless the goods are returned within such thirty (30) day period. The sole and exclusive remedy related to classes is set forth in the aforementioned RMC Class Guarantee.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY CLAUSE ONLY APPLIES TO RESIDENTS OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY NEW JERSEY LAW, AND, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DOES NOT APPLY TO NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS TO THE EXTENT DAMAGE IS CAUSED TO YOU BY THE NEGLIGENT OR INTENTIONAL ACTIONS OF RMCLS.
EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY CLAUSE, IN NO EVENT SHALL RMCLS BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER INJURY OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, DAMAGE TO BUSINESS OR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR FOR BREACH OR REPUDIATION OF ANY CONTRACTUAL TERM OR LEGAL DUTY IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, RELATING TO THE SALE OF GOODS OR SERVICES BY RMCLS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING (AS TO CONSUMERS) NEW JERSEY, MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES SUCH AS INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES TO PERSONAL OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENT OR WILLFUL ACTIONS OF RMCLS. AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Orders:
- I am online and am having trouble with my order. Can you help?
Yes, please view some of the most common issues below, and if they don’t work, feel free to contact us using the details provided below.If you received an error message stating your card was declined which provided a “decline code 2” error message, it means your bank or credit card company declined the transaction directly. To determine the exact reason, you must contact your provider as the card holder. If you received an “address mismatch” error message, it indicates your billing address does not match the address associated with your card. You may need to update the details listed in our account, prior to confirming your order. If you are attempting to log in as a returning customer and are experiencing issues, please note your email address is your unique username. If you forgot your password, please click the “Forgot Your Password?” link to reset, listed on the Account Login page.
If these options do not work please feel free to call us 952.846.4484 or email us at email@example.com
- Why do you require a password?
We require each user to create a password-protected account in order to:
- Protect your personal information,
- Allow you easy, secure access to your account detail for future orders,
- Provide individual access to view the status of your order
- What do I do if I cannot determine what products to purchase or if I have questions about the products?
First visit shop.rmcls.com, and locate the product in question from the main menu, located at the top of the page. Most questions may be answered by viewing the details there, however you may also contact RMC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 952.846.4484.
- Are the materials updated to reflect the latest exams?
We use our best efforts to constantly update our products, courses and eLearning to remain current with industry standards.
- When are products shipped?
We process orders for shipping between from 9 am to 5 pm Central Time Monday through Friday, excluding US holidays. All orders confirmed and paid in full, prior 11am (CT) will be processed the same day. If your order is placed after 11 am, please allow one (1) business day for shipment processing, excluding US holidays. In addition to standard US holidays, RMC does not ship on the Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, or Presidents’ Day.
Please note, if you chose the Pay by Check option or plan to provide payment via bank transfer, your order will NOT be shipped until payment is received in full.
- Can you ship to my country?
RMC ships to most locations around the world, however we have a network of international product distributors authorized to distribute RMC branded products locally. To find a provider in your area, click here.
Orders with the billing or shipping countries of "Iran" or "Russia" will be rejected and canceled without notification.
Orders with the billing or shipping countries of "Nigeria" can only ship prepaid by Money Order or Wire Transfer.
- Are there extra charges for non-USA orders?
RMC does not add any additional charges or fees for orders shipping outside of the United States, however standard international shipping rates tend to be more costly than domestic shipments depending on the exact location.
Please note any customs fees, duties, taxes, or brokerage fees charged upon import are borne by the customer and are determined by the country of import. Feel free to contact your local customs office for further information or import fee estimates.
- When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card transaction is authorized and processed when your order is confirmed online. You will know your order is processed successfully when you will receive an Order Receipt/Confirmation to the email address associated with your account. If your credit card is declined for any reason, you will be provided an error message when you attempt to confirm the order.
Can I fax in my order?
Yes, you can fax it to: 952.846.4844
- Can I mail in my order?
Yes, please mail it to:
RMC Learning Solutions
10953 Bren Road East
Minnetonka, MN 55343