100 Things Project Managers Should Do Before They Die
- Fun, wacky to-do list from best-selling PM author Rita Mulcahy
- Learn to take a moment to see humor in your projects
- Lead with perspective
- Don't forget to take care of yourself
- Create teamwork, get your point accross, and shape your success
100 Things Project Managers Should Do Before They Die, by Rita Mulcahy
Now Shipping —Save Over 25% !
With all of the craziness that projects usually entail, sometimes we forget to have fun! Did it ever cross your mind to do something a little wacky? Between creating schedules and holding meetings, it is important to make time to enjoy the experiences suggested in this very different kind of to-do list. Take a moment to see the humor in projects again! Written by best-selling PM author Rita Mulcahy, this must-have resource covers the following topics:
- Getting Your Point Across
- Minding the Details
- Shaping Your Success
- Leading with a New Perspective
- Creating Teamwork
- Taking Care of You
- And More !
Book + Audio Book Promotion—Add the auidobook to your order for an additional $4 discount. Simply add both this product and the RELATED PRODUCT listed below to your cart. The special discount will automatically appear when both products are in your cart.
|4" x 5"
|Project Management, Tools and Techniques, Humor