Stop Playing Games!
Stop Playing Games! by Rick A. Morris
A Project Manager's Guide to Successfully Navigating Organizational Politics
Stop Playing Games!, by best-selling author Rick A. Morris, takes a completely different look at project management, using games like "The Pricing Game," "Guess the Truth" and "Grapevine" to illustrate and help readers overcome organizational politics on projects.
This one-of-a-kind book from the author of Project Management That Works! and The Everything Project Management Book dives deep into the topics of gaining buy-in from upper management, accurately estimating time and cost, controlling project communication, managing within corporate culture, taking care of your team, and more.
Challenges and issues covered in this book include:
- Presenting management with realistic options
- Getting your point across without confrontation
- Controlling the message and the communication channels
- Utilizing honesty and trust as a project management tool
- Knowing what is under your control, and what is not
- Overcoming poor project management conditions
- Making real change happen—without taking things personally!
If navigating organizational politics is stifling your ability to effective manage projects, you need to read this book today!
Book + Audio Book Promotion—Add the auidobook to your order for an additional $6 discount. Simply add both this product and the RELATED PRODUCT listed below to your cart. The special discount will automatically appear when both products are in your cart.
|Dimensions||5 1/2" x 8 1/2"|
|Subjects||Project Management, Project Politics, Leadershp|
|Author||RIck A. Morris|