Strategic and Business Management: Best Practices eLearning Course
Strategic thinking and planning skills are increasingly in-demand for project managers and business analysts. In fact, Strategic and Business Management is one of the three legs of PMI's Talent Triangle, making these skills essential for maintaining your PMP and other certifications.
RMC has recently partnered with LBL Strategies, Ltd. to offer a substantial eLearning course designed to not only teach you the discipline of strategic management, but how to apply it in your organization. You'll gain a set of added competencies that provide greater awareness and recognition for your role within the organization.
Designed for project and program managers, project team members and business analysts alike, this course is divided into two segments across 13 sequential steps.
Segment 1, acquire knowledge, skills and tools to:
- Interpret your organization’s strategic environment
- Appreciate the history and development of strategic management as a discipline for managing organizational performance
- Understand the process of strategy formulation and the rationale for your organization’s strategy
- Understand the critical role communications plays in changing behaviors as strategy comes down from the top of the organization
Segment 2, acquire knowledge, skills and tools to:
- Ensure strategic initiatives and projects are aligned to your organization’s strategy and designed to drive the right outcomes
- Develop strategic thinking competency to support your organization’s priorities and resource allocations
- Leverage project performance feedback to evaluate previous strategic decision
- Achieve organizational alignment, via clear accountabilities and cascading down through the organization’s tiers of business operations
- Connect your role to the strategic management process in order to “have a seat at the strategy table”
This online course offers:
- 13 comprehensive, sequential lessons divided across two course segments (contained within the single course)
- More than 8 hours of video and audio narration
- 14 articles for additional reading
- 19 case studies
- More than 40 downloadable tools, resources and exercises, including a detailed 154-page stragic plan example
- Learning recognition quizzes throughout the course
- Convenient mobility that allows you to begin the course on one device and continue it on another
- Unlimited 24/7 access!
Also, you may earn 33 PDUs toward retaining your PMP® certification (or 32-33 PDUs toward retaining other PMI certifications). The PMI Talent Triangle® breakdown for this course is 2 Technical, 4 Leadership, 27 Strategic (if used for PMP® certification retention, other certification breakdowns may vary)
30-Day Subscription.[By clicking this button, you are agreeing to the terms of the Sample Lesson License Agreement.]
|eLearning Course Policies - Read Carefully Before Purchasing|
These policies will be strictly enforced.
|Subjects||Strategic Management, Business Management|