Risk Management, Tricks of the Trade for Project Managers eLearning Course
This world-class online course will provide learners with the Tricks of the Trade® from around the world for understanding and applying risk management. Risk management helps senior managers, project managers, business analysts, team members, and stakeholders be more proactive, prevent project problems instead of just dealing with them, and eliminate up to 90% of the things that can go wrong on projects.
This online course is ideal for project managers, senior managers, business analysts, and team members who would like to have projects completed with fewer problems, and it includes:
- 26 short, interactive lessons
- 364 pages of online content designed with a sleek look and feel
- 269 enthusiastic audio clips
- 85 pages of engaging interactive activities
- 41 animated pages to draw you into the content
- Convenient mobility that allows you to begin the course on one device and continue it on another
- A 47-page companion workbook that can be used after the course as a reference document
- Lesson summaries, reinforcement exercises, and a final review quiz
- Unlimited 24/7 access!
- Scenario-based exercises that build based on your answers
Also, you may earn 15 Contact Hours toward a PMI-RMP® certification, or 15 PDUs toward retaining your PMP® certification (or 0-15 PDUs toward retaining other PMI certifications). The PMI Talent Triangle® breakdown for this course is 15 Technical, 0 Leadership, 0 Strategic (if used for PMP® certification retention, other certification breakdowns may vary)
30-Day Subscription.[By clicking this button, you are agreeing to the terms of the Sample Lesson License Agreement.]
|eLearning Course Policies - Read Carefully Before Purchasing|
These policies will be strictly enforced.
|Subjects||Risk Management, Project Management|