PMP® Exam Prep System, Tenth Edition
PMP® Exam Prep System, Tenth Edition
For 2021 PMP Exams - Aligned with the PMBOK® Guide, Sixth Edition
Are you looking for time-tested and proven study materials for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam?
This system has been FULLY updated to reflect PMI's changes to the PMP® Examination Content Outline (2021) and the release of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), Sixth Edition. It is intended for all PMP exams taken after January 2, 2021.
The PMP Exam Prep System contains one of each of three products: a PMP Exam Prep printed textbook, a one year license of PM FASTrack Exam Simulator and one copy of Hot Topics Flashcards (spiralbound). These new editions of the worldwide best-selling PMP® exam preparation products are specifically written for the current version of the PMP® examination (for exams taken after January 2, 2021).
This entire product set is also available ONLINE as a 12-month RMC Cloud subscription! (More information on PMP Exam Prep Cloud System)
PMP® Exam Prep, Tenth Edition Book
For the book, RMC called in top experts to provide agile content that will help prepare students for the new exam. It has been completely updated to provide even more depth into areas of project process, integration, communications, stakeholders and more. RMC has decades of PMP exam preparation experience, conducts endless hours of ongoing research, routinely interviews project managers who failed the exam to identify gaps in their knowledge, and has razor-sharp focus on ensuring project managers don't waste a single minute of their time studying.
Book features include:
- More than 400 exercises and practice questions throughout the book
- A focus on what you really need to know to pass the exam
- Exclusive Tricks of the Trade®
- Proven study techniques
- A straightforward approach to complex material
- Agile content to improve understanding
Hot Topics™ Flashcards for the PMP® Exam, Tenth Edition
For the 10th Edition flashcards, we've added dozens of new terms and concepts related to agile and hybrid methodologies. We've also updated to include topics covered in the PMP Exam Content Outline. You’ll find over 350 of the most important and difficult-to-recall PMP® exam-related terms and concepts in a small-book format to take along with you when you travel, wait for an appointment, or take your lunch break. The spiral-bound flip book provides questions and answers in a way that makes it easy to study for 5 minutes, 10 minutes, an hour, or more! Whatever you can fit into your busy schedule.
PM FASTrack® Exam Simulator for the PMP® Exam, Version 10
Keeping up with all the changes in PMP Exam formats is no easy task! For Version 10 of our PM FASTrack PMP Exam Simulator, we've added hundreds of questions related to Hybrid and Agile project approaches. Additionally, we've improved the exam results interface, added new question types, and restructured the full exams to stay in-sync with the online proctored and testing center practices. And, of course, we've realigned the full exam question distribution to match the new Exam Content Outline specifications.
Simulator features include:
- Fully-balanced, randomized and timed 180 question exam simulations
- Integrated optional 10-minute breaks, just like the real exam!
- Improved exam results interface including downloadable results file to help you focus study on weak areas
- Exam review mode with brief explanations of the correct answer
- Study modes that allow you to take focused exams by Domain, Process Group, Knowledge Area or Keyword
- Cloud-based account that lets you start study on one device and continue on another
- Questions are all cross-referenced with Rita Mulcahy's PMP Exam Prep textbook
- Now with more than 2,000 questions!
Bulk Discounts: Contact Customer Service for pricing if ordering more than 20 units.
|Author||Rita Mulcahy, PMP, et al.|
|Format||Paperback Book, Flashcard Notebook, Online Software Subscription|
|Subjects||PMP Exam Prep, Project Management|