PMP® Exam Prep, Tenth Edition Audiobook (Abridged) - Downloadable
- Note: 10th Edition Version - see notes below in longer description
- Agile and hybrid content to improve understanding
- Exclusive Tricks of the Trade® Test-taking Tips
- Rita Mulcahy's Proven Learning Method
This is a 10th Edition PMP Exam Prep Audio Book. It is still a valid tool to help prepare you to pass your PMP Exam in 2023. However, a new version based on the 11th Edition PMP Exam Prep book content is being scripted and recorded and is planned to be released in mid-2023.
- If you plan to use this audio book to listen as you follow along reading the book text, it will only match the 10th Edition (or 10th Edition- Upgraded) book. The 11th Edition has been significantly re-organized and rewritten.
- If you are simply using the audio book as a supplemental study aid to listen separately from reading the text book, it will still be valuable for reinforcing concepts in the current exam.
PMP® Exam Prep, Tenth Edition—Audio Book (Abridged)
Aligned with the current PMP® ECO
Study while on the move! Rita Mulcahy's PMP® Exam Prep, Tenth Edition is now available in audiobook format. Over the course of this professionally narrated book, students will be taken through the most critical concepts in RMC's best-selling PMP® Exam Prep, Tenth Edition guide. This 20+ hour audiobook includes:
- Getting ready to take the PMP® exam
- What you really need to know to pass the PMP® exam
- Tricks of the Trade®
- Proven study techniques
- Straightforward approach to material
- Real-world stories and examples
- Predictive and agile concepts
- Exercises to test your knowledge and help you prepare
- Engaging audio narration
PRODUCT NOTE: This audio book is being sold as an 'abridged' book due to the fact that certain concepts, exercises and exam questions cannot be properly reviewed and delivered in an audio format. Therefore, this audio book should be purchased as a supplement to the book PMP® Exam Prep, and not as a replacement.
|Media Format Information: After purchase, audio files (in Apple OS M4B and generic MP3 formats) will be available for download in a compressed zip file repository. Once downloaded, files can be extracted into a location accessible to your media software. They can be played directly using a computer, or copied and synced to a mobile device. In both cases media software apps must be installed. It is recommended to use apps specifically designed for audio books.|
|Format||Audio M4A or MP3 Files|
|Subjects||PMP Exam Prep|