PM Crash Course, Second Edition
- Ready-to-use real-world Project Management tools & techniques
- How to identify & prevent project failure
- Define project charters & requirements
- Define scope, avoiding creep, and defining metrics
- Rita Mulcahy's Proven Learning Method
- Aligned with current industry standards
PM Crash Course®, Second Edition
A Guide to What REALLY Matters When Managing Projects
Do you manage small projects where you are the primary or possibly the only resource? Do you coach, mentor or manage project managers? Are you in charge of training and development for a Project Management Office (PMO)? If so, the second edition of RMC's best-selling book PM Crash Course®: A Guide to What REALLY Matters When Managing Projects offers project management tools and techniques that can be implemented TODAY—by any project team member at any level of experience.
This compact resource guide quickly and clearly communicates project-related concepts like project charters, stakeholder management, requirements definition, estimating, scheduling, budgeting, quality management, risk management and more. The book also offers help with real-world project management issues, including:
- Finalizing what is being asked of you
- Breaking down projects into manageable pieces
- Identifying and managing project stakeholders
- Preventing scope creep and missed deadlines
- Proving your success, and getting credit for it
- Preventing problems, instead of dealing with them AFTER they happen
In addition to the above, the second edition of PM Crash Course®: A Guide to What REALLY Matters When Managing Projects offers brand new material on Agile Practices, The Role of Business Analysis on Projects and Updated Industry Terms and Definitions. Originally written by Rita Mulcahy and updated by Barbara A. Carkenord and Sonja L. Almlie, this book will help you acquire proven practices to complete projects on time, on budget and with fewer headaches!
Book + Audio Book Promotion—Add the auidobook to your order for an additional $6 discount. Simply add both this product and the RELATED PRODUCT listed below to your cart. The special discount will automatically appear when both products are in your cart.
This book is also available separately in an online subscription format (More information on PM Crash Course Cloud Subscription) and also in Kindle, Nook and Apple Books!
|7 1/2" x 9 1/2"
|Project Management, Tools & Techniques, Real-World Application