The Lazy Project Manager eLearning Course
This new eLearning course from author Peter Taylor is based on his best-selling book and regularly sold out live workshop, The Lazy Project Manager. This 6-hour course focuses on getting project managers to work smarter—not harder—by focusing efforts on areas of the project that matter most, not wasting time on things others can do, and avoiding things that simply do not need to be addressed. Peter's approach to what he calls "productive laziness" encourages project managers to expend the majority of their effort in project startup and project closing, so they may step back during the project itself and let the team work effectively.
Challenges and issues covered in this eLearning course include:
- The origin and science behind "productive laziness"
- Using project startup to get ahead of the game
- Managing project sponsors and scope creep
- Communication strategies for lazy project managers
- Filtering and delegating issues during the project
- Planning in advance for crisis—and staying calm
- Pushing your project across the finish line
Includes 30 days of unlimited access to the online course, beginning from the time you first log in. In this course, students will have access to:
- A 5-section interactive tutorial
- 20+ interactive learning-based exercises
- A course blog for sharing ideas with other students
- 70+ audio and video narrations
- Creation of a productive laziness 'Action Plan'
Also, you may earn 6 PDUs toward retaining your PMP® certification (or 5-6 PDUs toward retaining other PMI certifications). The PMI Talent Triangle® breakdown for this course is 1 Technical, 5 Leadership, 0 Strategic (if used for PMP® certification retention, other certification breakdowns may vary)
30-Day Subscription.[By clicking this button, you are agreeing to the terms of the Sample Lesson License Agreement.]
|eLearning Course Policies - Read Carefully Before Purchasing|
These policies will be strictly enforced.
|Subjects||The Lazy Project Manager|