Risk Analysis Chart
- Make risk management fast and fun!
- Developed by Rita Mulcahy for sorting and qualifying risks
- Helps make qualifying project risks a fun team activity
- Concept introduced in Risk Management Tricks of the Trade for Project Managers book
- Purchase on its own, or combine with RMC Risk Notes
RMC Risk Analysis Chart
Purchase the Risk Analysis Chart to use with RMC Risk Notes, or purchase it on its own. This 6' x 6' chart is a tool developed by Rita Mulcahy herself to help with the critical task of sorting and qualifying risks. Rita was widely-known for her ability to infuse creativity and fun into project management activities that might otherwise be considered boring. You need to qualify your project risks. Why not entertain your team and get them excited about it in the process?
Instructions for its use are included in the book Risk Management, Tricks of the Trade® for Project Managers (sold separately).
|Format||Vinyl Floor Chart|
|Dimensions||6' x 6'|
|Subjects||Risk Management, Project Management|