Risk Management - Tricks of the Trade® for Project Managers - Third Edition
- Buy 11 for $55.20 each and save 20%
- Insider tips, tricks & insights from 140 + experts world-wide
- 1,000 + sample risks and risk categories
- Risk management templates to identify threats & opportunities
- Dozens of exercises using accelerated learning techniques
- 75-questions final review with detailed explanations
- Rita Mulcahy's Proven Learning Method
- Aligned with current industry standards
Risk Management, Tricks of the Trade® for Project Managers - Third Edition
Developed by Rita Mulcahy
Who has time to waste? If you want to make a big difference on projects, Risk Management is the key! This practical and easy-to-use Course in a Book® is based on years of project experience and teaching risk management to professionals across dozens of industries. It contains:
- Tricks of the Trade® from more than 140 worldwide contributors
- A methodology that will help you prevent many of the problems commonly faced on projects
- Over 1,000 sample risks and risk categories that will help you identify more threats and opportunities on your projects
- Risk management templates you can adapt to your projects
- Exercises that utilize our accelerated learning approach to increase your knowledge
- A 75-question final review with detailed explanations to test your understanding of risk management
Very different than anything else available, this book is the primary text for risk management courses worldwide and essential reading for anyone looking for a clear explanation of risk management and how it fits into the project management process. Learn things you can apply NOW to your projects today!
Bulk Discounts: Bulk Discounts for 11 or more units are automatically reflected within the RMC Store. Contact Customer Service for even better pricing if ordering more than 20 units.
This book is also available separately in an online subscription format (More information on Risk Management, Tricks of the Trade Cloud Subscription) and also in Kindle, Nook and Apple Books!
|Dimensions||7 1/2" x 9|
|Subjects||Risk Management, Project Management|