PM Crash Course™ for IT Professionals eLearning Course
PM Crash Course for IT Professionals eLearning Course is full of project management tools that you can apply immediately to your IT projects, to deliver them on time, on budget, and with fewer headaches. Developed by world-renowned project management trainer Rita Mulcahy in conjunction with Cisco Press, this course will help you get your IT projects back on track using proven, real-world project management tools and techniques. In this course, students will have access to:
- A 16-section interactive tutorial
- Learning-based exercises and games
- Examples and solutions specific to the IT industry
- A blog-based idea sharing tool for all students
- An Online Action Plan for your real-world project
- A comprehensive end-of-course assessment
- Tips and tricks from Rita herself
- Unlimited 24/7 access!
Also, you may earn 14 PDUs toward retaining your PMP® certification (or 3-14 PDUs toward retaining other PMI certifications). The PMI Talent Triangle® breakdown for this course is 11 Technical, 2 Leadership, 1 Strategic (if used for PMP® certification retention, other certification breakdowns may vary)
30-Day Subscription.[By clicking this button, you are agreeing to the terms of the Sample Lesson License Agreement.]
|eLearning Course Policies - Read Carefully Before Purchasing|
These policies will be strictly enforced.
|Subjects||Project Management for IT Professionals|