PM Crash Course for IT Professionals - Audiobook
- Ready-to-use IT focus to real-world Project Management tools & techniques
- How to identify & prevent project failure
- Define project charters & requirements
- Define scope, avoiding creep, and defining metrics
- Rita Mulcahy's Proven Learning Method
- Aligned with current industry standards
PM Crash Course™ for IT Professionals - Audiobook
Published by Cisco Press and RMC Publications, Inc.
The largest IT publisher in the world has teamed up with the largest Project Management publisher in the world to create the industry's next best-selling book—PM Crash Course™ for IT Professionals. And now, you can have it in a handy and portable audio CD format! A joint publication of RMC Publications and Cisco Press, this book is the first of its kind to combine the experience of two respective industry leaders into one, comprehensive body of work.
Listen in the car, load it onto your computer, or rip it to your portable audio device and take it anywhere!
Book + Audiobook Promotion—Add the paperback book to your order with a $20 discount. Simply add both this product and the RELATED PRODUCT listed below to your cart. The special discount will automatically appear when both products are in your cart.
|Subjects||IT Project Management, Tools and Techiques, Real-World Applications|
|Packaging||CD Jewel Case|