PM Crash Course - eLearning Course
- 16 Lesson interactive tutorial
- Accelerated learning exercises & games
- Workbook & checklist to learn and use for projects
- Rita Mulcahy’s Expert Project Management Training for 30+ Years
- Updated for current industry standards
- Earn 16 PDUs toward retaining PMP® certification
Are you new to project management? Do you need to learn some project management basics? Are you looking to get an existing project back on track? Do you need easy-to-use tools that can make an immediate impact on your current project? Are you looking for a refresher on the fundamentals of project management?
This online, interactive, multimedia-based course is ideal for people who wish to participate in structured project management training, but at the same time work at their own pace—without travel or days out of the office. The course is based on Rita Mulcahy's best-selling book PM Crash Course® Second Edition, and consists of a wide variety of online tools and learning aids including games, exercises, a course workbook and more. This course is designed for those with little or no formal project management training.
- A 16-lesson tutorial
- Bite-sized lessons you can complete in 20 minutes or less
- Accelerated learning-based exercises and games
- A PM Crash Course Workbook to determine how to use what you learn in your own project work
- A PM Crash Course Checklist for you to use on current and future projects
- Lesson summaries and reinforcement exercises
- Unlimited 24/7 access!
Also, you may earn 8 Contact Hours toward a CAPM® or PMP® certification or 8 PDUs toward retaining your PMP® certification (or 2.5-8 PDUs toward retaining other PMI certifications). The PMI Talent Triangle® breakdown for this course is 5.5 Technical, 2 Leadership, .5 Strategic (if used for PMP® certification retention, other certification breakdowns may vary)
30-Day Subscription.[By clicking this button, you are agreeing to the terms of the Sample Lesson License Agreement.]
|eLearning Course Policies - Read Carefully Before Purchasing|
These policies will be strictly enforced.