Managing the Gray Areas - Premier Edition - Audiobook
- Leadership guide to clarifying and making complex decisions
- Ensure accountability without micromanagement
- Balance individual needs with organizational goals
- Learn to communicate with simplicity and context
- Implement the appropriate level of internal processes
- Explore ideas to create flexible, integrated organizations
Managing the Gray Areas, Premier Edition - Audiobook
Essential Insights for Leading People, Projects, and Organizations
Are you an active leader of people, projects or organizations? Do you feel as if you are being pulled into different directions and decision paths regarding resources, time, space, functions, people, culture, and dozens of other things? Managing the Gray Areas Premier Edition - Audiobook by Jerry Manas can help you clarify—and ultimately make—these complex and often difficult decisions.
This groundbreaking book by best-selling author Jerry Manas touches on topics such as principles, values, ethics, decision-making, incentives, staffing, critical thinking, and communication—pulling ideas from a wide variety of knowledge areas. Managing the Gray Areas - Audiobook explores typical challenges that many leaders of people, projects and organizations struggle with, and offers a set of guidelines, principles, and tools that can help navigate these murky waters. Challenges and issues covered in this groundbreaking new book include the following:
- Ensuring accountability without micromanagement
- Implementing the right level of internal processes
- Balancing individual needs with organizational goals
- Communicating with simplicity and context
- Assembling teams and team makeup
- Creating positive images for organizations, teams and products
- Creating flexible, yet integrated organizations
- And more!
How we address these difficult choices will determine the feel of our organization as a whole—as well as how people interact, how work gets done, and ultimately the strategies of both our present and our future. If you believe that true leadership is about understanding and managing complexities instead of taking black and white approaches to problems, order this audiobook today!
Book + Audiobook Promotion—Add the paperback book to your order for an additional $6 discount. Simply add both this product and the RELATED PRODUCT listed below to your cart. The special discount will automatically appear when both products are in your cart.
|Subjects||Leadership, Management, Decision-Making|
|Packaging||CD Jewel Case|