Hybrid Agile eLearning Course
A hybrid agile approach isn't something you can do "by the book"—there is no manual. You have to build it yourself, working collectively. This brings everyone together, creating a shared understanding and commitment. But how can you do this? Where should you start?
This course is designed to guide you through the process of building the most effective hybrid approach for your project or organization. We'll explain how to proceed, what you can expect and what to watch out for. (Although this course explains the agile mindset and highlights some key aspects of agile practice, it focuses on how to create a hybrid approach rather than how to use agile or plan-driven practices.)
This comprehensive course includes:
- 9 short, interactive lessons
- 131 pages of online content
- 2.5 hours of professionally-narrated audio
- 24 pages of interactive activities and exercises
- 29 animated pages
- An 8-page downloadable Suitability Filter Worksheet for assessing the nine team, project, and organization factors to consider in designing a hybrid approach for your projects.
- Convenient mobility that allows you to begin the course on one device and continue it on another
- Unlimited 24/7 access!
Also, you may earn 6 PDUs toward retaining your PMP® or PMI-ACP® certification (or 2.5-6 PDUs toward retaining other PMI certifications). The PMI Talent Triangle® breakdown for this course is 3.5 Technical, 1.25 Leadership, 1.25 Strategic (if used for PMP® or PMI-ACP® certification retention, other certification breakdowns may vary)
30-Day Subscription.[By clicking this button, you are agreeing to the terms of the Sample Lesson License Agreement.]
|eLearning Course Policies - Read Carefully Before Purchasing|
These policies will be strictly enforced.
PMI-ACP Exam Prep Second Edition eLearning Course -180 Day SubscriptionSpecial Price $598.00 Regular Price $988.00
Beyond AgileSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $69.99