Beyond Hybrid Agile eLearning Workshop with Mike Griffiths - Course 1
- 3 Lesson tutorial
- 33 pages of online content & interactive exercises
- Full, unlimited access to the Beyond Agile model
- Rita Mulcahy’s Expert Project Management Training for 30+ Years
- Earn 1 PDU toward retaining your PMP® or PMI-ACP® certification
About this course:
In this first workshop of an eLearning series, Mike Griffiths introduces and explains his groundbreaking new model for project leaders, the Beyond Hybrid Agile model. He explains the rationale behind the model and how it goes beyond a "hybrid" approach that simply combines agile and plan-driven components. He shows you how the model works and how to get the most out of it for your projects.
About this series:
The Beyond Hybrid Agile model, developed by Mike Griffiths, combines techniques from the agile/lean and plan-driven approaches along with leadership, emotional intelligence, and industry-specific requirements. The model is a free, customizable tool that focuses a wide range of options down to a concentrated, "barely sufficient," set of recommendations based on your specific project, organization, and industry. This allows you to quickly identify the elements for each project that are essential for optimizing team performance and value delivery.
In this course, you will learn:
- Why we need a new model for developing projects and products, going beyond a hybrid approach.
- What the most successful agile teams are doing differently.
- Why it’s so important to expand knowledge and minimize process, using “just enough” process.
- How “done drift” affects projects and challenges teams to keep up, especially when there is excess process weight.
- How the Beyond Hybrid Agile model helps you both expand knowledge (potential approaches) and reduce process weight (focused recommendations).
- How you can customize the Beyond Hybrid Agile model to reflect your industry, organization, and specific project characteristics.
- How to adopt the Beyond Hybrid Agile mindset to maximize success.
- Who can benefit from this model, and how it can be used.
This comprehensive course includes:
- 3 short, interactive lessons
- 33 pages of online content
- 36 minutes of audio, personally narrated by Mike Griffiths
- 5 pages of interactive exercises
- 16 animated pages
- Full, unlimited access to the Beyond Hybrid Agile model so you can start customizing it for your projects
- Convenient mobility that allows you to begin the course on one device and continue it on another
- Unlimited 24/7 access!
Also, you may earn 1 PDU toward retaining your PMP® or PMI-ACP® certification (or 0-1 PDUs toward retaining other PMI certifications). The PMI Talent Triangle® breakdown for this course is .75 Technical, .25 Leadership, 0 Strategic (if used for PMP® or PMI-ACP® certification retention, other certification breakdowns may vary)
30-Day Subscription.[By clicking this button, you are agreeing to the terms of the Sample Lesson License Agreement.]
|eLearning Course Policies - Read Carefully Before Purchasing|
These policies will be strictly enforced.
|Subjects||Agile, Project Management|